Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ballet Magnificat

This is no swan lake! I had the immense privilege to see this group personally when they came to perform at Moody Bible Institute. It was incredible! God has gifted them with such an amazing ministry which they do not take lightly! This is their promo for the ballet that I saw, an adaption of Corrie Ten Boom's story the Hiding Place. I've set up a link on the side of the blog if you'd like to check out their website. I would strongly advice buying their DVD, I've watched it countless times in order to copy their dances. Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Dancing Pen said...

I love it! It's very inspiaring. I'm working on coryographing (sp?) a dance so every dance that I like I try to take some of the moves from. When I watched the Hidding place I was very tutched. Making a dance out of somthing so inspiaring is, well I can't think of the word but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Sarah said...

Hey Dancing Pen! Yes I do know what you mean! I'm the same way about choreography! If you ever do get the chance to see this group live I would jump on it. Have you checked out their website? They have a new one called "The Scarlet Chord" which I REALLY want to see! I'll try to put up the promo video for that sometime soon.

Anna said...

Hi Sarah,
I really like this:)
Anna