Monday, February 14, 2011

Circle Dances

Hey all my Daughters of David!
     I wanted to prepare you for this Thursday! It's going to be an especially fun and exciting time! We are going to be learning 3 different circle dances- EVERYONE! That's right this practice will include our Jr. Dancers! I am very excited about these dances which God has truly given me! Don't forget to bring your Bibles and notebooks! YOU WILL NEED THEM!!! Also bring water bottles so that we can use more of our time towards dancing, rather then water breaks :) Please take time to check out the songs I have attatched to this post! Look up the lyrics if you don't know them and try to learn them by Thursday if you can. Can't wait to see you girls!

I Am Free   I Am A Friend Of God    En La Casa De Dios  

No comments: