Friday, June 24, 2011

The Questions

What separates a Dance Ministry from a normal Dance Team?
What types of dances are "appropriate" for Sunday worship? 
What exactly is the purpose of a Dance Ministry?
Where is the Dance Ministry's place in the church?

These are some questions that God has been bringing to my mind and prompting me to answer. I do not in any way claim to have all the answers in this area of the ministry of dance, and if anyone who reads these posts would like to share some deeper insight into these topics I am ready to listen and change if I am wrong.
     My prayer as I begin this is that others would catch the vision that the Lord has given me for the dance ministries. That others would rise up from their congregations with the desire for the Lord's kingdom, His work, His glory, His victory. And with that being said we shall begin :)

No comments: